A journal that narrates every step to “Readings and Project Work for Teaching Literature in ESL Context”

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Meeting of Project Paper

23th August 2010

Today was the first meeting with our supervisor, Pn. Juridah Mohd. Rashid, to discuss about the project paper that was assigned to us. We had to prepare a proposal with thesis statement on what we are going to work on in the project paper based on a literary theory and explain our purpose or reasons of working on the selected aspect. I was quite nervous actually. Not knowing whether my proposal will be approved or not.

Basically, I intended to analyse more about Dorothy Parker’s works as I like her wittiness, humour and sarcasms in her writings. Though my proposal was not approved yet, the idea of analyzing Dorothy Parker’s works was approved with a light change on the choice of literary theory.

Well, guess I have to start working on it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment